Had a crazy week. Spent 4 days freezing at expo. A good experience considering it was a confidence boost. Met up with the guys and did the man's thing. The best part was when we were at the pool, and I just looked up the sky. We're so all so small. Had half a can of beer and I was high. You will be high because you want to. It's an excuse to face what you feel. So true.
Went labrador park (did I spell that correctly?) yesterday. Was a spontaneous activity. Watched the sun set and a couple taking their bridal photographs. You know it's love. It's in the way they look at each other. A very nice photographer took pictures of us. Will upload the pictures when I receive them. Felt like we were out on a photo shoot as well. =P The 7 wonders of the world won't be perfect if you weren't there with me.
Seashells, rocks, and heart shaped leaves
Love. The warm fuzzy feeling

Sunset

Her, the closet photographer.
Had dinner from Geylang. Was a wee bit of disappointment. Never the less, I had fun. =)
Saw a few people from the past. I'm glad I managed to mend some friendship, and make new ones. On another note, maybe it's karma, I don't know. I always thought I was ahead of time. But lately, I feel so.. stuck. I'm not growing as a person. As I mentined, I saw some people from the past. Everyone of them, has gotten somewhere. I started wondering about myself. Where am I now? Have I gotten anywhere?
Read Lynn's profile. I totally agree. To move forward, is to move backward and start all over again. I feel like I am back to where I started. Just like I told Pearl, I feel like I'm 17 when I'm with her. The silly crazy things we do, the way I feel about us, the carefreeness.. The big dreams we're starting to have, a motivation found.. After this week, after everything settles down, I'll start saving, start being down to earth. Enough of being 22.
er.. yours truly crashed the car today. My whole er.. windscreen at the back got smashed. est cost of repairs is 2k. i am going to be so broke. I raelize,all my accidents happen at car parks, and not when i'm driving. I drive better when I'm drunk.
Went for a bowling game. We did crazy stuff. It's funny, but very irritating. Try getting your ball go to lane 9 from a lane 7. grin. Thank god we didn't crack the lanes. Someone should complain about marina square's lack of signs. Poor security guard got to be an information person too.

Everything she does is beautiful.
Had a really good chat with her at night. The bus ride to her house was good. Feels like she's one step closer to me. I wonder if I'm one step closer to you.